Chris Mesh, a partner at Connors & Ferris, made a presentation to the New York State Injured Workers Bar Association at it’s quarterly meeting, held in Rochester, New York on April 20, 2013. Chris’ presentation focused on Social Security Disability issues every workers’ compensation attorney should be aware of. Topics covered in Chris’ presentation included: How to calculate Average Current Earnings; Workers’ Comp offset; The effect of S32 agreements on SSD benefits and determining Date Last Insured, among other important areas of mutual concern between Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability. Informative, relavent, and very interesting, Thank you Chris!
- Brian J. Uhrmacher of Connors & Ferris Named Amongst N.Y.’s Top Rated Workers’ Comp Attorneys in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Thomas Ferrazi Ferris Makes The Daily Record’s Power 20 Personal Injury List
- The Future of the Bills Camp at St. John Fisher College
- Greg Connors on Good Day Rochester: What You Need to Know about Workers’ Comp and Vaccinations
- Asbestos Exposure and Personal Injury