The New York State Workers’ Compensation Board has announced maximum/minimum benefit rate increases for 2013. Effective 5/1/13, the state minimum rate rises from $100 to $150 and effective 7/1/13, the state maximum rate increases to $803.21. The effective date relates to inuries occuring on or after these dates and as such, there are no rate increases for injuries occuring prior to these effective dates. http://www.wcb.ny.gov/content/main/SubjectNos/sn046_523.jsp
- Brian J. Uhrmacher of Connors & Ferris Named Amongst N.Y.’s Top Rated Workers’ Comp Attorneys in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Thomas Ferrazi Ferris Makes The Daily Record’s Power 20 Personal Injury List
- The Future of the Bills Camp at St. John Fisher College
- Greg Connors on Good Day Rochester: What You Need to Know about Workers’ Comp and Vaccinations
- Asbestos Exposure and Personal Injury