The New York State Workers Compensation Alliance, through it’s lobbying efforts, was able to help preserve key benefits for injured workers through this year’s budget negotiation process. Against all odds, and after being out-gunned and out-spent by the business lobby, the WCA’s efforts helped persuade legislators to keep essential programs in the budget which benefit injured workers in the workers’ compensation process. While this battle may have been won, the war is not over; some of these same programs will be attacked in next year’s budget and rest assured, the busy lobby will re-double thier efforts to see that these programs are cut in the future. We encourage anyone who can and who is willing, to contribute to the WCA to allow them to continue to meet the challenges injured workers continue to face.
- Brian J. Uhrmacher of Connors & Ferris Named Amongst N.Y.’s Top Rated Workers’ Comp Attorneys in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Thomas Ferrazi Ferris Makes The Daily Record’s Power 20 Personal Injury List
- The Future of the Bills Camp at St. John Fisher College
- Greg Connors on Good Day Rochester: What You Need to Know about Workers’ Comp and Vaccinations
- Asbestos Exposure and Personal Injury