Connors & Ferris received the prestigious Compeer Rochester President’s Award at the annual Ben R. Giambrone Compeer Rochester Sports Luncheon on November 13, 2014. Greg Connors received the award on behalf of Connors & Ferris. The award is given annually to businesses, organizations and individuals who demonstrate ongoing support of Compeer Rochester. The mission of Compeer is to, through the power of supportive friendships, serve as a bridge to enhanced wellness and community integration for those with social and emotional barriers. The annual Sports Luncheon is a major funding sorce for Compeer services. This year’s luncheon speaker was Jim Boheim, head coach of Syracuse University Men’s Basketball.
- Brian J. Uhrmacher of Connors & Ferris Named Amongst N.Y.’s Top Rated Workers’ Comp Attorneys in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Thomas Ferrazi Ferris Makes The Daily Record’s Power 20 Personal Injury List
- The Future of the Bills Camp at St. John Fisher College
- Greg Connors on Good Day Rochester: What You Need to Know about Workers’ Comp and Vaccinations
- Asbestos Exposure and Personal Injury