Tom Ferris recently appeared as a guest essayist in the Rochester Business Journal. Tom’s artilce below addressess misinformation that has been put forward in the media by several powerful business lobby groups, all of whom who have at one time or another pushed for reform of New York’s workers’ compensation laws, all reforms primarily resting on the backs of injured workers.
- Brian J. Uhrmacher of Connors & Ferris Named Amongst N.Y.’s Top Rated Workers’ Comp Attorneys in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Thomas Ferrazi Ferris Makes The Daily Record’s Power 20 Personal Injury List
- The Future of the Bills Camp at St. John Fisher College
- Greg Connors on Good Day Rochester: What You Need to Know about Workers’ Comp and Vaccinations
- Asbestos Exposure and Personal Injury