Thomas Ferrazzi Ferris
Tom’s personal experiences form the backdrop to a legal career dedicated to assisting injured workers. He has represented thousands of injured workers in Workers’ Compensation, SSD and negligence claims, and his compassionate and thorough approach to representing injured workers before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board and the Social Security Administration will give you and your family peace of mind that all bases are covered so that you can focus on getting better.
Tom resides in Rochester with his wife, Ann, and their three dogs, and is the proud father of Julian, Olivia, Maria and Anthony. Tom is a graduate, with honors, from the SUNY Brockport, and received his law degree from SUNY Buffalo Law School. Tom is a member of the New York State and Monroe County Bar Associations and New York State Injured Workers’ Bar Association. He has appeared at thousands of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability hearings and represented injured workers before the appellate courts of New York and the New York State Retirement System. Tom has also had many articles published on the topic of Workers’ Compensation and the rights of injured workers in New York.
More About Thomas Ferrazzi Ferris
- Working with committed professionals on behalf of our clients.
- Sponsoring Team USA in the 2018 World Junior Hockey Tournament.
- I’m a lifetime Western New Yorker, born and raised. I attended High School, College and Law School in Western New York and after serving in the United States Army, I returned to Western New York to raise my family and serve my community. As a lawyer who knows what it’s like to have a parent injured at work, my inspiration in founding Connors & Ferris and focusing our practice on helping injured workers and their families is derived from this experience.
- Lunch is a moving target – there is nothing standard about it for me.
- I wanted to be a cop growing up. After serving in the Army, it made even more sense to pursue a career in law enforcement. But I had the opportunity to attend first year law classes at Brunel University in Uxbridge, England and that turned my interest towards obtaining a law degree upon graduation from college.
- Reading, traveling, sports and motorcycling
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go – Oscar Wilde
- There have been so many great vacations it would be hard to pick one but I’d have to say going to Iceland tops the list – Beautiful country and beautiful memories.
- Bucket list includes a golf and whisky tour of Scotland
- Burn, burn, burn – Zach Bryan
- We have two dogs – Olive, a blue nose Pit Bull and Skipper, a Chihuahua/Mini-Pinscher
New York City
One Rockefeller Plaza 10th Floor
New York, NY 10020
Serving: Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Yonkers
2570 Walden Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14225
Serving: Erie, Niagra, Chautauqua, Allegany, Wyoming and Yates Counties.
3445 Winton Place, Suite 112
Rochester, NY 14623
Serving: Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, Genesee, Livingston, Orleans, and Yates Counties.