An essay by Greg Connors has appeared this month both in the Buffalo News and Rochester’s Democrat & Chronicle. The article takes on some of the issues raised by Unshakle Upstate and other business lobby organizations who are spending large amounts of money in an attempt to influence legislation affecting workers’ compensation claimants and taxpayers. Unshakle Upstate has presented an unfair and inaccurate view of Workers’ Compensation and its effect on taxes in New York State through several media outlets, and as Greg’s essay points out, much of what they say is untrue. We encourage anyone to use the facts in the link to the article below when voicing your concerns with your state representatives.
- Brian J. Uhrmacher of Connors & Ferris Named Amongst N.Y.’s Top Rated Workers’ Comp Attorneys in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Thomas Ferrazi Ferris Makes The Daily Record’s Power 20 Personal Injury List
- The Future of the Bills Camp at St. John Fisher College
- Greg Connors on Good Day Rochester: What You Need to Know about Workers’ Comp and Vaccinations
- Asbestos Exposure and Personal Injury