Tom Ferris recently appeared as a guest essayist in the Rochester Business Journal. Tom’s artilce below addressess misinformation that has been put forward in the media by several powerful business lobby groups, all of whom who have at one time or another pushed for reform of New York’s workers’ compensation laws, all reforms primarily resting on the backs of injured workers.
- National Trend of "Cost-Cutting" on the Backs of Injured Workers Revealed
- Connors & Ferris Receive Prestigious Award
- Connors & Ferris Participate in Rochester's 2014 St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Maximum/Minimum Benefit Rates Set to Increase Starting 5/1/13
- Chris Mesh Presents: The Meshing of Workers' Compensation & Social Security Disability at Injured Workers' Bar Association Meeting