An essay by Greg Connors has appeared this month both in the Buffalo News and Rochester’s Democrat & Chronicle. The article takes on some of the issues raised by Unshakle Upstate and other business lobby organizations who are spending large amounts of money in an attempt to influence legislation affecting workers’ compensation claimants and taxpayers. Unshakle Upstate has presented an unfair and inaccurate view of Workers’ Compensation and its effect on taxes in New York State through several media outlets, and as Greg’s essay points out, much of what they say is untrue. We encourage anyone to use the facts in the link to the article below when voicing your concerns with your state representatives.
- The Empire State Strikes Back: How injured workers are affected by New York’s changes to workers compensation law
- Greg Connors of Connors & Ferris, Added to List of Rochester Rockstars
- National Trend of "Cost-Cutting" on the Backs of Injured Workers Revealed
- Connors & Ferris Receive Prestigious Award
- Connors & Ferris Participate in Rochester's 2014 St. Patrick's Day Parade