Friends, family and community partners gathered in the wind and cold in the East End of Rochester on Saturday, March 15th, to march behind the Connors & Ferris banner in the 2014 Rochester St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Inspite of the weather, 80,000 parade watchers gathered and showed us how tough residents of Western New York are! We had a fantastic time and we thank all of those who braved the elements to join us. Friends and family is what this parade is all about and Connors & Ferris was rich with both that day.
- Workers Comp 101: What You Don’t Know CAN Hurt You
- The Empire State Strikes Back: How injured workers are affected by New York’s changes to workers compensation law
- Greg Connors of Connors & Ferris, Added to List of Rochester Rockstars
- National Trend of "Cost-Cutting" on the Backs of Injured Workers Revealed
- Connors & Ferris Receive Prestigious Award