Attorneys Randi Proukou and Chris Mesh are pictured here training on the Connors & Ferris paperless filing system which has been in development over the last year. As of December 12, 2012, this system is being implemented firm wide with the goals of providing our clients with the highest level of service possible and a more efficient and stream-lined case management system for our attorneys and staff. Over the next few months, our existing paper files will be scanned into the paperless network and our attorneys and staff members will begin working out of this new and integrated system.
- The Empire State Strikes Back: How injured workers are affected by New York’s changes to workers compensation law
- Greg Connors of Connors & Ferris, Added to List of Rochester Rockstars
- National Trend of "Cost-Cutting" on the Backs of Injured Workers Revealed
- Connors & Ferris Receive Prestigious Award
- Connors & Ferris Participate in Rochester's 2014 St. Patrick's Day Parade