Chris Mesh, a partner at Connors & Ferris, made a presentation to the New York State Injured Workers Bar Association at it’s quarterly meeting, held in Rochester, New York on April 20, 2013. Chris’ presentation focused on Social Security Disability issues every workers’ compensation attorney should be aware of. Topics covered in Chris’ presentation included: How to calculate Average Current Earnings; Workers’ Comp offset; The effect of S32 agreements on SSD benefits and determining Date Last Insured, among other important areas of mutual concern between Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability. Informative, relavent, and very interesting, Thank you Chris!
- Workers Comp 101: What You Don’t Know CAN Hurt You
- The Empire State Strikes Back: How injured workers are affected by New York’s changes to workers compensation law
- Greg Connors of Connors & Ferris, Added to List of Rochester Rockstars
- National Trend of "Cost-Cutting" on the Backs of Injured Workers Revealed
- Connors & Ferris Receive Prestigious Award